Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mayy's Closet #52

Good evening people! How's all your Sundays going? Westfield Carousel is open today for telethon and some shops have special one-day only sales. Not that I made use of them because the things I wanted were not in stock and the things I bought were already on sale. Ohhhhhh boy. So after spending my 10am to 3pm today in the mall, I thought it appropriate to blog about clothes.

A black and white striped mid-calves maxi dress with scoop neck and 3/4 sleeves.

I bought this in Bugis and it comes with the brown woven belt for only SGD12 or was it SGD15? Whatever it is, I love it. These vertical stripes don't make me look fat somehow. In my opinion. Phew. The material is too thick for summer though. That's why I brought it over here to Perth. Together with a stained red lip and light black eyeliner, it is a simple yet special dress.

I guess if I wore a black tailored jacket/coat here with Shoestopper #1, it would qualify for corporate wear too. Love dresses with so many options!

And for a lunch/day date with the girls, my favourite white Schu stilettos in Shoestopper #33.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
With a red beret and my navyblue Longchamp Le Pilage bag with the Eiffel Tower print, I thought it was perfect for a day out in France. It is wishful thinking though, perhaps one day soon eh.

French chic or demure chic? I think this comfortable dress is sweet and feminine in its own right. How else would you dress it up?

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment