Friday, June 17, 2011

M's Food Find #54

I managed to keep to my plan and spent the whole day home today. And didn't spend anything. I also didn't bother cooking or whatever. I just ate Lucky Charms cereal the whole day. A bowl with milk, a couple of cups without, then with milk again. And then without and with hot cereal milk. I definitely finished more than half the box today. Can this much sugar eventually kill you? Other than that, I had a slice of toast with Vegemite Cheesybite and a slice of cheese. And some fried salted sliverfish. Just to balance out, I needed some salt. Not the healthiest days eh?

ANYWAY, now that all I like doing these days is snacking (partly due to me spending so much time in uni where the staff pantry can get some good stuff now and again). I found something I REALLY liked, out of all the kinds of biscuits we get:

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Arnott's chocolate Scotch Fingers.
And it has to be the chocolate ones. The milk chocolate is so creamy and milky and cocoa-ish. It goes really well with the slightly salty crumbly buttery fingers. I love how a bite of it melts in your mouth. Super awesome. Blogging about it now makes me want to get off my bum and drive down to Woolies and get some. Thank goodness I am too lazy for that.

I have so much work to do or should start doing. But I told myself I am going to give myself this weekend off before I officially kick butt come Monday. Hence, the full day of watching telly today. Oh alright. NO MORE KFC AND HUNGRY JACKS AND SNACKING AT HOME. Not that I eat Hungry Jacks anymore but I thought I would just add it to the list for good measure. Let's just start being healthy again.

Winter sure does some bad things to my cravings and to a body. WELL, IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THESE SCOTCH FINGERS, and you like Tim Tams and chocolate and shortbread cookies, this is IT. GO!

Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment