Monday, June 6, 2011

M's Food Find #47

MORE FOOD! Yes, I just uploaded a boatload of photos for different posts just waiting to be editted. However, I realised they are mainly closet and foodfind posts. HEH.

Anyway, this Malay cuisine restaurant was a rare find for me. Down in East Victoria Park here in Perth, Rasa Nonya is just across from Macca's and near Supercheap Auto.

Prices are pretty reasonable.



Jeanette ordered this Malay curry dish which really looked good. And I know their curry is good.

Nasi lemak is good with the yummy sambal!

My order of sambal fried rice which is too big a portion for me but it was good nevertheless with this spicy hint after each mouthful.

Curry laksa noodles ordered by Sam who said it was one of the more popular dishes. It is good I must agree except I don't like thick yellow noodles. Another place that does good laksa is Tenten down in Karawara, Waterford Plaza.

Ordered the fried tofu, sweet chilli is always good with fried tofu!

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Oh yes. And a glass of Milo Dinosaur to wash it all down. Truly Singaporean/Malaysian style! It is just iced Milo with Milo flakes. But oh so good.

So for some authentic Malay food that will remind you of home, head on down to this small unpretentious restaurant with good local food.

Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment